With Uncharted 4 officially releasing tomorrow, a recent report on Dualshockers claims you’ll need to download both a 5GB 1.01 patch and 1.02 update before setting off on Drake’s final adventure.
The report states that the update became available earlier today on the PlayStation Network, for those who received the game early. Whilst the patch notes are relatively skimpy on details, the update is reported to be 140 MB in size, and to add “general fixes and improvements.”
The larger, 5GB update, on the other hand, will add a Weapon Selector, Encounter Select and Photo Mode, and a host of other things. A full list of what’s included was published on GameSpot:
- Multiplayer support
- Single player Encounter Select
- Bonus Feature: Photo Mode
- Bonus Feature: Character Model Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Render Modes
- Bonus Feature: Gameplay Modes
- Bonus Feature: Single-player Modes
- Bonus Feature: Weapon Selector
- Bonus Feature: Journal Viewer
- Bonus Feature: Concept Art Galleries
- General Fixes and Improvements
Out tomorrow, May 10, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is the last game in the series to be created by Naughty Dog, as well as the final one to star sarcastic hero, Nathan Drake. A number of free multiplayer DLC was recently confirmed to be coming soon after the game’s launch, including new game modes, items and more.