With only three weeks to go until WrestleMania 32, and public anticipation not exactly at its highest, WWE have appeared to have decided to make tonight’s episode of Raw a defining moment of the build-up to their biggest show of the year.
So far confirmed for the show is;
- The Undertaker making an appearance to confront Vince and Shane McMahon
- WWE World Heavyweight champion Triple H on the fallout from his successful defense against Dean Ambrose at WWE Roadblock
- The latest development in the ongoing saga of Intercontinental champion Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
- The New Day defending the Tag-Team Championships against League of Nation members Alberto Del Rio and Rusev
- The fallout of Chris Jericho’s heel turn on AJ Styles on last week’s show
Additionally, it has been independently confirmed that WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley is booked to appear on the show, to reportedly begin a WrestleMania angle. Furthermore, both Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar are expected to appear. As of this writing, neither Foley, Lesnar or Reigns are mentioned in WWE’s official Raw preview.
With around 84,000 tickets currently sold for the AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas – which holds around 105,000 – WWE knows they are running out of time to convince those still on the fence about shelling out for tickets.
WrestleMania 32 will take place on Sunday April 3.