If you feel you’ve outgrown the Easter Bunny over the years, Green Man Gaming could have your Easter plans covered. Digital games distributor Green Man Gaming has announced that their annual Spring Sale begins today. The sale offers users up to 80% off selected titles, and will run from March 22 to April 1 2016.
The web-based retailer will include titles sprung from prominent studios such as Bethesda, Capcom and Square Enix and Warner Bros in the sale, but a range of indie titles will also be made available. Spanning March 22 to April 1, games will come in three waves, each featuring different publishers.
Here’s a run-down of some of Green Man’s top sale titles:
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (75% off), LEGO Jurassic World (50% off) andMad Max (50% off) from Warner Bros
- Bethesda’s Fallout 4 (38% off) and The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited – PC (75% off)
- Valve’s Counter Strike Complete (50% off)
- SEGA’s Total War: Attila and Company of Heroes 2 both at 75% off
- Capcom’s Remember Me (80% off)
- Square Enix’s Just Cause 3 (33% off) and Life is Strange: Complete (40% off)
- Codemasters GRID (80% off)
The sale also features titles such as Nordic Games’ Darksiders for up to 75% off, as well as Dovetail Games for up to 50% off.