We are pleased and extremely excited to finally announce the release of the iOS version of our wonderful mobile app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Many of you may remember that we released the redesigned app on Android back in December thanks to the joint effort of our top level team; Coleman, Andrew and myself, well, we were able to finally get hold of some Apple technology in order to bring you budding iOS TPoW followers the app you’ve needed in your lives.
While I have spent many hours coding away, my two colleagues have been involved considerably with the design, the look and feel of this app are because of their amazing effort yet again.
Sticking with an almost identical user interface to the Android version, the app features a number of options:
• One app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• View all our latest articles in a purpose built mobile design.
• Full off-line mode. After synch’ing with our server all text based articles are available off-line.
• Fully native social media article sharing
• Browse through by categories such as Video Games, Entertainment, Technology, Wrestling.
• Individual Tabs for each of our popular podcasts.
• Watch the latest videos from our TPOW TV
• Subscribe directly through iTunes or stream podcasts in-app.
• Choose which tabs to display. Not a Wrestling fan? Remove that tab from the settings.
Work now begins on the final part of our bid to conquer the mobile world as my focus turns to Microsoft Windows Phone OS. Stay tuned Nokia guys, we’re coming for you next.
A massive thank you to those that took the time to test the app in beta and some of the suggestions from that testing phase will be integrated into future versions on the app.
The app requires iOS 6.0 minimum installed in order to run.
Don’t forget to leave a review…