Rockstar Games have announced the release of a title update designed to resolve the issues currently being experienced by GTA Online players.
Since the game’s release, there have been complaints of loss of progress, characters being deleted, and various loading issues, among other things. In response, the update has now been released, with fixes including;
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the “replay” option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
Rockstar have also acknowledged that there have been some specific instances where players have purchased vehicles, but the save does not occur due to a cloud save failure. That issue is not addressed with this update, but the developer confirms a fix for that problem is being worked on.