Yukes and 2k have provided some new details for the game’s 30 Years of WrestleMania Mode and listed all of the matches features From Wrestlemania 18 to 24, or the “Ruthless Aggression Era” (which I have never and I mean EVER, heard any wrestling fan say that),which is the period from the end of the Attitude Era to the PG Era. This may be the time when Wrestlers became Superstars and fan favorites like the Rock and Stone cold would take a step back, but it was also a time when names like John Cena, Edge and Randy Orton would step up and stand along side such legends as Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker.
You can see all the match ups that will be available in 2K14 along with some new screenshots taken from the game in action below:
- WrestleMania 18: The Rock vs. Hollywood Hogan
- WrestleMania 18: Chris Jericho vs. Triple H
- WrestleMania 19: HBK vs. Chris Jericho
- WrestleMania 19: The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
- WrestleMania 20: John Cena vs. The Big Show
- WrestleMania 20: Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar
- WrestleMania 21: John “Bradshaw” Layfield vs. John Cena
- WrestleMania 22: Edge w/Lita vs. Mick Foley
- WrestleMania 23: Batista vs. The Undertaker
- WrestleMania 23: John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
- WrestleMania 24: HBK vs. Ric Flair
- WrestleMania 24: Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H
WWE 2K14 will be headed to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles on the 29th October in North America and then the 1st November for Europe.