Codemasters have today announced the GRID 2: Mono Edition, available for for a cool £125,000.
The game – officially the most expensive videogame ever – will be available for only one customer, and come complete with a 170 m.p.h. BAC Mono supercar, and full driver race wear.
The GRID 2: Mono Edition includes:
• A copy of GRID 2 for PlayStation 3 featuring bespoke packaging artwork
• BAC Mono supercar in exclusive GRID 2 livery
• A day at the BAC factory, which includes a factory tour and time spent with technicians, to customise the BAC Mono for size and specifications
• A GRID 2: Mono Edition branded Bell Racing helmet
• Race suit, boots & gloves all made to measure in BAC Mono and GRID 2 branding
• A PlayStation 3
Neill Briggs, Project Director at BAC Mono, said in a press release;
“BAC is immensely proud and excited at the release of GRID 2: Mono Edition; a game which offers an opportunity for one lucky person to own a truly unique supercar. Codemasters has developed a stunning game which focuses on delivering the ultimate driving experience and Mono is the ultimate expression of this, in both the real and virtual worlds.”
If you do have the spare cash, and you really, really have to have this, you can pre-order right here.