The first screenshots from the upcoming Batman: Arkham Origins have been unveiled.
The images, from Game Informer, show villains Black Mask and Deathstroke, as well as action shots involving Batman.
As well as the pictures, new details about the game have also emerged;
- New gadgets in the game include the Remote Claw, which can be utilised to string enemies together, launch items and set traps.
- The Batwing will make it’s game debut, and will enable Batman to travel between the Old and New Gotham areas in the game.
- To access the new areas, Batman will need to disable jamming systems across the city.
- You will be able to solve various crimes and chase the bad guys outside of the game’s main campaign.
- A new system called ‘Dark Knight’ will enable you to gain experience points by performing and completing tasks.
- The Batcave will be accessible during investigations, which will enable you to run simulations from various angles so clues can b found in scenes.
Batman: Arkham Origins is due to be released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U on October 25.
Source: Game Informer