Marvel Studios have lifted the lid on their ‘Phase Two’ series of Superhero flicks with a brand new trailer. The video mainly focuses on this months potential blockbuster hit Iron Man 3 but there is also new information on the upcoming movies too.
The whole experience is nearly five minutes long and is absolutely stuffed full of awesomeness including;
- Unseen Iron Man 3 footage
- Robert Downey Jr. (Tony Stark), Gwyneth Paltrow (Pepper Potts) and Ben Kingsley (The Mandarin) all have something to say
- The Marvel Chief himself Kevin Feige talking about the interlinking of the movies
- On set footage from Thor: The Dark World
- Motion art from Captain America 2: Winter Solder
- More concept art from Guardians of the Galaxy
- Info about Avengers 2
- Words from Edger Wright
- And footage from Ant-Man
So why in Thor’s name are you still reading this? Watch the video below… Now!
Avengers 2 will reportedly shoot in London early in 2014 and Iron Man 3 is due out from the 25th of April.