Cobra Mobile have today announced announced the release of iBomber on Google Play.
The iBomber series has alway previously been exclusive to iOS, with iBomber, iBomber 2 and iBomber Defense already released, and have been collectively downloaded over 10 million times.
Set during World War Two, the aim of iBomber is for players to complete a series of missions in which they must fly their aircraft over a range of combat zones and destroy key targets including tanks, buildings and battleships. The player must also avoid flak and ack ack guns, as well as collecting power-ups including health boosts and better weapons.
Cobra have completely rebuilt iBomber for Android, and they have combined the best parts of iBomber 1 & 2. Furthermore, the game has been enhanced with additional social features through its integration with the Papaya social game network.
Features in the game will include;
- Satisfyingly explosive gameplay! Take on multiple missions and battle across 26 different war zones
- Blow your enemies to kingdom come in targets such as ships, guns, weapons factories, tanks and more
- Choose from a wide range of weapons and aircraft
- Accessible and intuitive controls- tilt & tap to fly and drop bombs
- Multiple difficulty levels for an endless challenge
- 3D spatial sound for an immersive experience
- Unlockable power-ups that boost speed, armour and tilt angle
- Play against your friends and compare scores on the Papaya network
iBomber is available now from the Google Play store.